LASER DENTISTRY IN PANJIM
Problems that we can fix with Dental Lasers
Benefits of Laser Dentistry
- Requires very little or no anaesthesia
- Great tool for anxious patients
- Safe around restorations such as crowns and dental implants.
- Quick & painless treatment
- Enhanced healing of gums and the surrounding tissues
- minimum post operative discomfort
- No bleeding and swelling during dental surgeries
- Stitches can be avoided hence no scarring.
- No vibration and noise unlike a dental drill
- Sterilises the affected areas and reduces the risk of infection.
Laser Dentistry Treatment in Panjim – FAQ’s
- Are Dental lasers safe?
Yes, laser treatment when done by a trained dentist is both safe and effective. A dentist who keeps up with the technological advancements will give you protective eye wear before the procedure. At Smile Craft Goa high quality equipment’s are used and we assure full safety by giving you protective eyewear that can prevent any exposure to the lasers.
- Why is Laser Therapy better than dental drills?
Yes, lasers are preferred over the traditional drills as they work faster and are more effective. The discomfort experienced when lasers are used are also lesser as they are very precise and do not cause much bleeding. Reduced bacterial attacks and Less damage of healthy tissue occurs with dental lasers and no anaesthesia is required. Laser dental procedures also result in decreased healing time.
- Can a Root Canal be done using lasers ?
Laser root canal treatment have better efficiency as compared to conventional ones as they work by sterilising the root canal and eliminating infection causing bacteria.
- Do the laser treatments hurt?
Laser dentistry treatment is very comfortable and has faster healing time. While no treatment is totally pain-free, the need for post operative medicines is also less.