USES OF LASER DENTISTRY
Benefits of Laser Dentistry
- Little or no anesthesia is required
- Better for patients who have an anxiety for dental drills
- Safe for use around restorations such as crowns and dental implants.
- Quick & painless procedures
- Faster healing of gums and the surrounding tissues
- Reduced discomfort post the Dental treatment
- Minimize bleeding and swelling during dental surgeries
- Lesser need for stitches. No scarring.
- Much quieter than a dental drill. No vibration.
- Reduces the risk of infection by sterilizing the affected areas.
Laser Dentistry Treatment in Goa – FAQ’s
- Are Dental lasers safe?
Yes, It is safe only if you get the laser treatment done by a trained dentist. A dentist who is up-to-date with the technological advancements will give you a protective wear before the procedure. We, At Smile Craft Goa use high quality equipment’s and assure full safety by giving you a protective gear that can prevent any exposure to the lasers.
- Why is Laser Therapy better than dental drills?
Dental lasers are preferred over the traditional dental drills as they are fast and effective. You experience less discomfort when lasers are used as they are very precise and do not cause much bleeding. Furthermore, Reduced bacterial attacks, Less damage of healthy tissue occurs and use of no anaesthesia are an added bonus. Laser dental procedures are safer than a drill and typically result in decreased healing time.
- Can a Root Canal be done using lasers ?
Lasers are used to improve the efficiency of Root Canals by sterlising the root canal and eliminating infection causing bacteria.
- Do the laser treatments hurt?
One of the best features about laser dentistry is its comfort. While no treatment is totally pain-free, Laser therapy often reduces the need for postoperative pain medications. Since there is very less bleeding and damage to the surrounding soft tissues, The healing period is much quicker.